Saturday, June 23, 2007

Let me know if you see it

It's gone.

It's actually been gone for a couple weeks now. I have no idea where it went. But it definitely went missing and left me all alone. I need help finding it, and preferably soon.

Have you seen it? Do you know where it is? 

Does it not like me any more? Did I do something wrong? Have I hurt it in some way? Should I apologize? Did I anger it? Did it just need some time alone?

Why, oh why, won't it come back. Why now? We were so good together! Like peanut butter and jelly, milk and cereal (strange flashback to Baron at TEC just now), or bananas in tomato soup. 

Anyway, if you have any information about its whereabouts, call me right away, day or night. I miss it, and want it to come home. These summer nights are really tough without it. I just really need to rediscover

...my softball swing...

Please, let me know if you see it.

DotD: Optimash Prime - $9.99 - It's a Mr. Potato Head. It's a Transformer (Optimus Prime, no less!). It's going to look great sitting next to my Darth Tater and Artoo Potatoo.

5 comments:

A. Bauer said...

Two posts in a row that mention me and have my tag?! I'm speechless!

A. Bauer said...

For the record....seeing as you finally started your blog, I'm switching you and Tim Parrot on my links. You're officially an Elitist and no longer an Egalitarian.

Joel said...

I think it ran off with Worf and the others to the far end of the spaceline.

Mac Man said...

Ah, good times. I actually beat Tom because of that strategy. He only had a couple ladies in his Away Team, so when I sent them packing, he didn't have enough left to pass the Matriarchal Society dilema. He had to go back to his outpost to pick up a few more, and then he had to wait out the passing Borg ship. He moved on to a different mission instead, and the exact same thing happened again there. At the end of the game, he had a nice big group of people sitting on a far away planet just shooting the breeze.

Mac Man said...

Oh yeah, geek lights flashing!