Friday, February 22, 2008

A post to post for lack of posts

So yeah, life has been a bit busy recently. But you already knew that since it's been two months since my last post. Sorry, this one probably won't fill that void in your life, since I need to get to work, but I did want you all to know that I am still alive and kicking. And being kicked. By kickers.

I did, however, finally watch Transformers and Live Free or Die Hard. Very good flicks! I also recently watched the movie Joshua, but as usual, the book was way better than the movie. 

That's all for now!

7 comments:

DVK said...

An actual post! You get a grace period now before I'll start spamming "you're not posting" messages again... ;-)

Joel said...

I'm happy to be one of those people kicking you. I do what I can, you know.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Joel said...

Hath your blog been spammed?

It certainly was a likeable post. I hope you read all about the celulite. A hug.

DVK said...

Grace period's up.....

I'm sure you've done *something* in the last couple weeks that's interesting... ;-)

DVK said...

3 months - no post.... for shame....